Grant Applications should be received by October 1 and April 1 to be considered for funding. The committee may consider applications outside of the normal grant schedule under special circumstances. Please contact the committee for more information.
Grant Applications should be as brief as appropriate to present necessary facts about the applicant and the project for which the grant is requested. We would prefer one to two pages with enclosures if needed.
Grant awards will normally be announced within 60 days of grant application.
Grant applications are only accepted from 501(c)(3) non-profits and 509(a)(1) organizations.
The Grant Program supports projects, programs, and equipment that are community oriented in the Gold Beach area.
Grant awards normally range from $500 to $2,500 per project or program. The Board may partially fund projects depending on the number of applicants during the grant year.
The total of grants funded annually is limited by the amounts set by the Oregon Community Foundation.
- Fund raising activities
- Ongoing labor or payroll costs
- Office Equipment, supplies etc
- Debt Retirement, operational deficits, financial emergencies etc.
Eligible organizations are requested to submit the following:
- Cover letter signed by the person authorizing the grant request
- Name, title, phone number, email (if available) of the contact person
- Proof of non-profit status (IRS Determination Letter, School or Government status)
- Narrative proposal describing the applicant organization(s), the project for which funds are being requested, the people to be served, the number of people served, and the program life
- An explanation of how this project contributes to the Youth of Gold Beach
- An explanation of how the applicant organization will sustain the project in ensuing years (if applicable)
- A detailed budget for the project (dollars and volunteer hours) . Include any additional documentation that will be helpful to the Committee in considering the application
- Can the program succeed with zero or only partial funding from the Gold Beach Community Fund? Explain…
- Submit the application:
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail to: PO Box 742, Gold Beach OR 97444 – original plus one copy of the entire application